better late than never.

Hello and how are ya!  I'm beyond exhausted but in a good way mostly.  Hard work and more hard work, a few too many sleepless nights and a very busy mind, but also exhaustion from enjoying the extra sunlight with plenty of projects and to do lists, so yeah.  Anyways, I realized I never had the chance to post our engagement photos!!  We just hit 6 months a few weeks ago...sometimes I wish time would slow down just a bit!  I understand now why people sometimes say the first year is the hardest.  Don't get me wrong, it's been wonderful too, but you just can't predict what challenges are going to come up and being married just changes things.  It just does. In good ways of course :)  

Anyways, we took these ourselves, with a tripod and a remote.  It was a gorgeous day and it was nice just being the two of us and not having to pay a photographer!!  




I'll always love these pictures.   I need to go to artifact uprising and print a book already!






Comments

Popular Posts